Do you like to draw and design? Would you like your design to be selected as the 2014 State Pin? How would you like that pin to be seen at the National Conference? How about winning $50?
If so, then follow these easy instructions and enter your design in the Washington TSA Pin Design Contest.
GENERAL RULES OF THE CONTEST
· Deadline for all designs is January 15, 2014.
· Pin Designers MUST be active/registered/ dues paying WTSA members
· Artwork must be submitted electronically Please use JPEG or EPS formatting. E-mail designs to: email@example.com
· The pin design should reflect Washington State and TSA.
· ONLY ONE DESIGN MAY BE SUBMITED PER PERSON. Please do not submit different variations of the same design or multiple designs.
· The designs will be selected by February. The winning designers will be invited to the State Conference to receive their cash prize and to be recognized by the state association. The pin design will be manufactured and be available at the State Conference.
1. No more than five colors can be used. Each color must be separated by either a Gold, Silver, Black, or White line or outline. (Outline must be the same for all Colors and doesn’t count as a color)
2. Lettering is considered as part of the outline and doesn’t count as one of your colors.
3. The pin size will not exceed 1 inch after it is made. Please take into consideration the reduction in size and understand that very small detail in your design would not be seen.
4. Pin design submissions must be sent with dimensions of 5” x 5”.
5. Pins must have the TSA or WTSA logos on the pin and the year (2014).
6. Pins cannot pertain to any copyrighted material.
7. Washington State pins are collector pieces and have tremendous trading value at the TSA National Conference.
8. Many state associations go to great lengths to design a pin reflecting their state and its individuality. In designing this year’s pin, remember the uniqueness of our state, and our quality of life.
9. Pins designs must be created on a computer. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or similar program are preferred.