The early advisor registration for the WTSA State Conference is now open. The link to register is https://www.registermychapter.com/tsa/wa.
There is a $50 discount for advisors who register early. Please read the following guidelines:
1. This is for advisors only, not students.
2. You can only register if you have already completed your affiliation with National TSA.
3. You will log on to the registration system using your National TSA log in information.
4. Advisors must be registered by Dec. 31, 2018, at 5 pm. No exceptions, no refunds!
5. I must receive payment by Jan. 15, 2019, at the latest. If I don't receive payment by that date, then your $50 discount will be removed and you will have to pay the regular price.
6. I will send out invoices once a week between now and Dec. 31, as advisors start registering. That invoice will show the $50 discount. If you click on the invoice in the registration system, it WILL NOT show the discount.
7. You will need to process the invoice I send you quickly with your school financial office, to get me the check by Jan. 15. Again, I have to receive payment by that date if you want the discount.
8. If you aren't sure if you are coming to state, then do not use the early registration option. There are no refunds for anyone signed up on the Dec. 31 deadline.
Regular registration for students and advisors will open on January 1, 2019. Only currently affiliated TSA chapters are eligible to participate in the State Conference. Students must qualify to attend the State Conference. Contact WTSA Exec. Dir. Jennifer Smith for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.