Washington TSA Alumni Association
Are you a former Washington TSA member?
The Washington Technology Student Association (WTSA) Alumni Association is a network of former TSA members interested in staying involved with Washington TSA. Alumni members interact by lending their professional expertise or passion for the organization to WTSA events and projects. Our goal is to enrich the experience of current TSA members. There are a multitude of ways for alumni members to contribute to the organization, as well as opportunities for members to enrich their own professional lives through their membership. Alumni members are invited to contribute to the organization however they see fit, whether that is at the chapter, state, or national levels of the organization. A Washington TSA Alumni Association membership is one of the best opportunities available to give back to the organization that helped prepare students for their own professional careers.
How to Join
It’s completely FREE to join the WTSA Alumni Association!
Become a member by completing and submitting the online alumni membership form.
What can you do as an Alumni Member?
- Attend and assist with TSA events and activities, including Fall Leadership and the State Conference
- Participate as keynote speakers, or workshop presenters for Fall Leadership and the State Conference
- Judge competitive events at regional or state conferences
- Sponsor competitive and leadership events and scholarships
- Provide job shadowing and internship opportunities to current TSA members
- Coach students on competitive events, and prepare students to run for chapter, state, or national office
- Volunteer in other capacities
- Make suggestions for improving Washington TSA
What you will receive
- Information on upcoming opportunities to participate or contribute to the organization
- Complimentary registration for the state conference as a volunteer
- Regular updates from Washington TSA
- An opportunity to make a difference in a current TSA member’s life
Washington Alumni Reps
If you have questions or comments, feel free to reach out to our alumni representatives:
Haeley Johnston, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nadia Smith, email@example.com